Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanksgiving in NYC

I've shared with all of you before just how much I love NYC; I probably like it more than the average person should.  In the words of Sara Bareilles, I'm "drunk on just being there."  

Thanksgiving 2014 was spent with some of my favorite people in my favorite city.  Something I was able to cross off my bucket list was seeing the Macy's Day Parade live.  My brother left the apartment at 4:30 A.M. with some friends to score us front row spots! Starbucks, confetti, family, floats, celebrities, and a fun parade group was the perfect recipe for the perfect Thanksgiving morning.  In case you're wondering, the floats really are as big as they appear on T.V., if not bigger!







New York wastes no time getting all their Christmas decorations out.  On Friday, we explored.





Saturday morning, Whitney, Gabby, and I saw the Rocket Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall. There wasn't a bad seat in the house.  It was an amazing show and rang in the Christmas spirit!








Until next time NYC....

No comments: