Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello from Maryland

Hello my wonderful blog followers!  I realize my posts have been less than interesting lately.  I have good explanation for it: time can very easily work against you.  Also, blog posts can be rather dull when you have no pictures to spice up the details.  I promise you, a hefty amount of awesome pictures awaits you in the near future.

Lately I've been all over the place: Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania.  I've been reminded why I love the midwest/east coast so much.  Tall green trees, fireflies, amazing thunderstorms, etc.  I'm having serious thoughts of packing up and moving east once I graduate.  I absolutely adore the beautiful colonial style rental home we're staying in.  I'm planning on recording a walk through video of the house before we leave and posting it.  We have about a day and a half left here in College Town, Maryland before we're off to Ocean City.  There I will be lounging on the beach, strolling the board-walk, and treating myself to whatever my heart desires.  

I'm sorry if this post feels more like a bragging update.  Truthfully, it kind of is.  You must understand that after a year of two funerals and major house-hold changes going on, I feel justified.  I hope you all had a wonderful fourth of July weekend.  Stay Tune.

Toodles


  

1 comment:

Alisa said...

We're going to be living in Maryland next month!! You should stake out an apartment for us & stay there until we come ;) It's good to hear you're enjoying your adventure out east!