Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

R.I.P. Summer 2009

I'm trying to slowly bring myself back down to reality after this summer of magic. I only have about two more weeks until my summer life will be buried deep into the ground for a very long time!

I will miss the days of working four days a week, putting extra time into my hobbies and other fun stuff: Tahoe, campfires, nature walks, turning twenty (May 23) with a great bday bash, off roading (thank you Steve), a ridiculous amount of s'mores (my summer weakness) and just being relaxed. The list goes on and on!

This next semester I will be taking two history classes, education class, a lab class, and math (which will surly take a ridiculous amount of time due to my hating/stinking at math syndrome which I doubt will ever be curable. I like to think of us as oil and water...not a good mixture)! On top of drowning in school work, I'll still be working as much as I possibly can! I'm not trying to draw a pity card or anything, there is a part of me that is actually excited for school. The sooner classes begin, the closer I'll be to graduation (2012)!


(Yes we did use cots sometimes, much more comfortable)!


(Ignore my weird facial expression. This was the first three wheel I've ever been on. They stopped making them because they're dangerous...I walk on the wild side lol)!

3 comments:

Jonny & Whitney said...

HAHAHA you walk on the wild side... your so funny! I am sooooo excited for Disneyland... I forgot about the pirate thing, is everyone doing it or just the kids? I gotta get mine and Jonny's together!

Alex said...

We are all doing it! They also have this grand marshall family of the night thing and you get to ride in the electric parade!....So my mom is going to figure out how to qualify for it!

I love the happiest place on Earth!

Elder Martinez said...

Family time is the BEST! I also warmly welcome as our family grows adding a beautiful daughter in law (Whitney) and then in the future son/daughter in laws etc, etc.... It just adds more fun!!!