Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Good Day!

Today has been a really good day, and it's just beginning!
I woke up and went to the hair salon to get a much needed hair cut/trim, and next time will be a cut and color! I then went on a much needed shopping trip and found unbeatable deals! There's nothing like going to a department store/Plato's closet finding everything you want half off; to add the cherry on top, my overall purchase was an extra 30% off! Thank you mom for always teaching me to bargain shop...it's so fun.

This afternoon I will be wiggling my toes in a nice heated foot spa! There's nothing like getting a pedicure on a hot summers day!



I hope you guys have a good day too!










1 comment:

Elder Martinez said...

Bargin shopping is the BEST!!! You get to shop and walk out with some "goodies" and yet you stay within your budget! ;-)