Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Please come faster...

This is the time of year when I start to become impatient. Although I love summer-the fresh fruit, the lake, camping, summer nights, etc. etc.


I'M READY FOR FALL!


I'm ready for the crisp air, the colorful leaves, fall baking, the decor, the smell of pumpkin spice candles, and...


DISNEYLAND!!!


It will be a huge party/family reunion! Whenever we plan a Disneyland trip, we always plan it for the last week in October. The weather is perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The lines are surprisingly short; last time we went, the longest line I stood in was about twenty minutes.

Disneyland is also known to bring out my inner child, all rules are off, I LOVE IT! One of my favorite rides is Peter Pan, which is also my favorite Disney movie! I love Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, Soaring over California, California Scream'n....I'm getting goosebumps lol!








2 comments:

Jonny & Whitney said...

I am sooooo excited!!! It is going to be so much fun!

Watts Family said...

I LOVE Disney Land! Can I come :)