Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Cape Cod 2015

The day I arrived in New York was the day my brother had to take round one of his dreaded boards for Podiatry school.  The guy was studying for literally eight hours, six days a week.  Earlier in the summer when I had seen him in Utah, I went in a room to say hello and he stopped his timer at six hours and fifty-four minutes. He times himself to make sure he gets his full study time in.  If that's not dedication and discipline, I don't know what is!  Anyway, we decided to plan a quick weekend trip to Cape Cod, Massachusetts to celebrate his boards being over.  It was also Whitney's birthday celebration.  We packed up a mini van and headed out.  Along with the four of us came friends Tanner and Christina.  Technically the drive is only four to five hours, but with New York and Connecticut traffic, we rolled up to our hotel eight hours later, around 11 pm!

There's nothing much left to say other than beach, food, window shopping, and lots of ice cream.  I think the pictures will tell the story.




Everyone under on 3.....

1....2....3....

So cold!


























Cape Cod, you were too good to us. 

No comments: