Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fast Forwarding Through Summer

Wow, to say I'm overdue for a blog post is an understatement. This summer has been absolutely insane. Aside from working fulltime, I thought it would be a good idea to take summer school....(?)....

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Summer school is for people who fail classes and need to make up the credits.  Those who work hard and stay on top of their classes during the school year reap the rewards of enjoying a summer of pure bliss and happiness. But out of pathetic desperation to be the head of the classroom rather than the  student, I jumped on the summer school bandwagon and knocked out six credits. BooYa!!! 

So maybe summer school wasn't a bad idea after all.  Nonetheless, the elation of having no academic responsibilities has been short-lived.  Despite summer 2012 flying by, I proved to myself that I am capable of working really hard, and playing even harder.

Random sad story: As I was compiling all my pictures from this summer, I realized half of my awesome summer pictures are on my old phone. I've been trying to retrieve them with no success. It's been frustrating. Anyway, enjoy the little that there are.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would you like me to try? Remember, it's kinda my job.