Do you ever remember those lame anniversaries that mean nothing to people but everything to you? You know: your first kiss, your high school graduation, the first time you discovered the pb&j with chocolate milk combo, your first sports competition, etc. Sometimes I think back to those moments and wish I could relive them.
One year ago today I was in Maryland; reunited with the East Coast: trees, greenery, fireflies, thunderstorms, humidity. I love it all (maybe not the humidity so much, but I can deal). Oh how I miss it. So indulge me while I take a moment of silence to scroll through some pictures for a trip down memory lane.
...And yes I took pictures of trees to remind myself that old, tall, and green trees do exist.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Anyway...so you know how pintrest has all of those humorous quotes? You'll often see them posted as someone's status on facebook. Let it be known: I know just as much as you know that you didn't come up with all those clever sayings yourself. Who can blame you for trying though... ;D
Here are some good ones:
uuummm...eeeerrrr...true Story.
I'd totally use this excuse if I could get away with it. Wouldn't you?
Amen.
Finally...someone sees what I see!





3 comments:
Please come visit us in Kentucky! :) And amen to your math meme!!!
LOVE it!!!
Common...you gotta love you some math :) The East is super gorgeous right?
Post a Comment