I'm in the mood to write a short blog. Enjoy my randomness.
I know God answers my prayers: when I pray at night I always add, "Please don't let there be any spiders that come out when I'm sleeping and kill me...." When I randomly wake up at 3 am or so, I quickly turn on my light, look at my walls, ceilings, etc. Phew. God must really love me.
I was punched at work today. I wish I had a black eye so I could make up a cool story; however, the enraged five year old can't do much damage even if he wanted too. Victory? I think so.
While on vacation last weekend I ate... eeehhhmmm...not so good foods. Tonight while doing homework it dawned on me, "I'm going to cry if I step on a scale." I pushed my homework aside, drove my butt to the gym, and mastered the stair master. Actually I felt like an asthmatic who was about to have a heart attack, but then I looked around and realized everyone else on that machine looks the same way.
Speaking of vacation, here's a victory: I always feel successful after getting off an airplane without being covered in puke. Monday was one of those victorious, gold-medal winning moments. If you don't know the infamous plane story, feel free to ask.
Last Wednesday I turned 23. It's not that I felt old, I just feel too immature to be 23. Have you ever felt that way? It was weird.
Good news moment:
Jonny got into med school in Des Moines, Iowa, and Marissa made varsity cheer. Yay!!!
Good news moment:
Jonny got into med school in Des Moines, Iowa, and Marissa made varsity cheer. Yay!!!
Well that's enough for tonight.
Chow.
2 comments:
As I read each one of those I wanted to "Like" them all! :)
Why is it that on vacation we tend to eat junky food? That's life! Love your randomness :)
Post a Comment