Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ode to Aaron

Let's be frank. The other day two of my friends were telling me how much they enjoy reading my blog. It always makes me happy to hear because:

A. Wait... people actually read this thing?!  (Other than the computer hackers from the www net that laugh at my pathetic-ness)
B. I like to think my words can keep someone entertained for a period of time, or inspire them in some way.
C. I also like to feel somewhat famous every once in a while.

Thank you friends. I'm flattered, really.

This is when the infamous Aaron Lyons asked if he has ever been featured in my blog.

uuuhhh...eeerrr....no....

He said he would be a diligent reader if I mentioned him.  He's been harassing me ever since. Jk.  Well Aaron, consider this your feature debut. 


Meet my good friend Aaron.


You're right, I shouldn't engage with people that have Bin Laden-like facial hair.  Scary.
.
.
.
.
Drum Roll please
.
.
.
 TahDah!  Yes, all the ladies are after this handsome fellow (when he shaves of course). ;D

If you've never met Aaron, I kinda feel sorry for you.  I can only hope you know a guy who is constantly smiling, laughing, cracking a joke, loyal, and will always have your back, no matter what!

Aaron, you pretty much rock.

The End.