Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grateful

It's 6 pm here in Castro Valley.  I am currently lounging on my aunts couch; stuffed from the unholy amounts of Thanksgiving food I devoured.   Dark turkey, potatoes, yams, rolls, green beans, sweet potatoes, stuffing, desserts, oh my, a buffet of desserts....life is good.  I decided to do a little blog stalking while drowning in my laziness; after reading everyones "thankful" list,  I decided to write one of my own.  Note: please excuse bad grammar and/or punctuation, I'm too tired to care.

Mom 
Dad 
Jonny 
Whitney
Erik 
Marissa
My extended family 
friends
the dogs (despite all the hair they shed)
my religion: Mormon
showers
pintrest
chick-flicks
music (to all extents)
shopping
quotes
vacations
education
employment
knowledge
scrabble
book club: Finer Things Society
blogs
writing
zumba
 chocolate
chicken
my bed
Ryan Gosling
good and insightful conversation
snow
summer thunderstorms
wind (I like wind when I sleep)

**Are you still reading this?**

over-sized sweatshirts
blankets
seasonal candles
photographs
mexican hot chocolate
gum
tooth brush/floss/toothpaste
humor
my aunts alter-ego: Lola
fall
summer
Tahoe
hair salons
my journal
the therapy of writing
hot baths
cell phone
my car: the black pearl
memories
...and much, much more!

I will be logging off now to enjoy a family scrabble battle.

Toodles










No comments: