Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friendship Never Dies

My best friend has been in Reno for the past two weeks.  If you need to refresh your memory, click here. 

Remember how she was prego when she left?

.
.
.
.
Meet Peyton Daniel Watts

Couldn't you just eat him up?!  He is so darn cute!!!

I'm happy to report that Peyton approves of me; we get along very well (despite the lack of a smile for our first photograph together).  He must sense that his mommy is a special person in my life, and I'm going to be around for a very, very long time.


I remember that June evening when Amanda and I said our goodbyes.  I watched her drive away in that old silver corolla with tears streaming down my face.  It was a difficult night.  I felt such relief when I saw her for the first time two weeks ago, in nearly six months.  In some ways, it felt like she had been gone forever, but it was also like she never left.  I loved spending time with her and little Payday (Peyton).  We shared many laughs, smiles, good conversation, and of course, great advising sessions.   Watching Amanda with her little guy is so sweet; she is such a good mommy!


I am so grateful and lucky to have such an amazing friend in my life. 

I just love this picture of the two of us.

Can't wait to see her again in Minnesota!

2 comments:

Amanda Watts said...

ahh thanks! I'm so happy we got to spend so much time together!! (i cant believe you put up that pregnant picture of me!!! eek!)

Alex said...

You're cute prego!