Here is my Monday night routine: get home from school/work, do some homework, go to fhe for about forty-five minutes, rush home and change into sweats, treat myself to a nice glass of chocolate milk (with my straw) and cozy into the couch to watch the show. It is so wonderful!

This season we have Jason Mesnick as the women heart-throb; He's a single father from Seattle. If you're a new convert to this show, let me give you a little recap. Last season we had not the Bachelor, but the Bachelorette, DeAnna Pappas. Jason was one of the two men left, trying to win the women's heart. Well, DeAnna ended up choosing some weirdo of a guy (who I'm sure smelled bad). Jason was left broken hearted.
I guess time can heal all because Jason is now taking his pick between 25 women....or...26!? I suppose DeAnna made a mistake by choosing the smelly guy cause she is coming back this season for Jason. It looks like there are some intense moments in store for the future. I personally have my vote in for Melissa! I can't wait for the finale!
8 comments:
i must say ,, you are obbssesed with that show!
almost like me with Twilight!
hahah
but i do enjoy watching it too sometimes!
love ya!
--Marissa ♥♥
Im voting for Melissa too!!!!!! I have watched every episode! I did really like Stephanie she was great but my fav is Melissa! I love how he let Stephanie go, you just know he is a really sweet guy. Are you serious about whats her face coming back?!? That will be crazy!
You are funny! Love the new background :) Hope you're feeling better
You're comments crack me up! :) We need to get together soon!
i think that the bachelor is the gayest show in the world.
Erik,
Making fun of the Bachelor equals a slow and painful death! MMMUUUHAHAHA!!!
Have a nice day....
That last comment was your loving sister.
Alex
hey girls,
sorry, he is a in the closet flammer.
Dad
Post a Comment