Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

New Blog Site

I started this blog in 2008.  I can't believe that was eight years ago!  I started it primarily because it was the "cool thing to do."  Overtime, I found it to be a place where I can just talk, share ideas, stories, and memories (that is, when I actually do blog).  In the past eight years I've graduated college, I have a career, and I have grown from a young and naive 19 year-old, to a woman is who more comfortable in her own skin.

I see and hope for a lot of big changes on the horizon; which is why I have decided to start a new blog.  Fear not friends, I am not leaving the blogging world, I am simply changing my address.  In a couple of weeks, this online journal filled with embarrassing, sacred, and serious posts will be complied in a book, on my bookshelf.   I hope you'll follow me over to this new blog site:http://mostbeautifullyyou.blogspot.com/

Yours Truly

No comments: