Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back in Business

I'm back and I make no apologies for my long absence.  Since February life has been fun, stressful, exciting, a pain in the butt, sad, but definitely worth living.  Looking ahead to the next six months life is going to suck, be eventful, scary, anonymous, nerve-wracking, but most importantly, life-changing.   It's basically gonna be beautifully unsettling in an exhilarating sort of way. Understand?  Cool.

Anyway here is a photo journal from the last couple of months.  More blogs will be coming your way.

 Tahoe with Jenna!
 
 What's a Martinez get-together without some delicious Mexican/Spanish food?!
 


Apparently this is how my sister and I see each other.

 Erik left for the mission in Colorado.  It was an emotional night {as you can tell by the lack of make-up because we sobbed it all off}.
 
 This was home-girls {Marissa} first time swimming in the ocean!
 
 Tough vacation conditions.
 

2 comments:

Amanda Watts said...

Yay for blogging. I miss Tahoe and you!!

Alisa said...

Welcome back to blogging!! I love all your pictures; I can't wait to read more posts about them!