When I'm having an off day, I like to think of the little things in my life that make a Big Difference!!!
Friends, I have a lot of great ones.
Family, I'm so lucky to be close to all of them!
(My beautiful cousins, grandma, & sister)
Starbucks soy tuxedo hot chocolate, yummy!
Music. It is a serious turn on and healer for me!
Nighttime snowfall. I love sitting on our porch curled in a blanket watching the snow dance through the night sky.
Card Games. I've always loved board games, but have never known too many card games. But I did learn a new one last night. I am now the proud competitor of five: Uno, Go Fish, B.S., Kemp, and Fast Hands. I'm pretty proud.
Long. Hot. Showers.
(My dream shower...oh yeah)
Last but not least, quotes.
This one from our friend Audrey
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh the joy of small simplicities.









4 comments:
"Simply"...... you are a very beautiful person!!! Inside and outside your beauty shines bright! You are such an example and inspiration to many. Thank you for the little glimpes of your heart and soul that you share!!! Love ya!!!!!
oh i love this post! and i love you too! :)
I love this!
Oh My Gosh I know just exactly what you are talking about. :)
Post a Comment